If you already have a Government Gateway account you can login and follow the steps to claim your property or properties and appoint CPA as your Agent.
If you do not already have a Government Gateway account you will need to register, once you have registered you can go on to claim your property or properties and appoint CPA as your Agent.
Once you have done this you should be able to carry on and claim the property.
Sign into your Government gateway account.
1. In the new tab, open "find my property"
2. Check you are signed in, by looking at the top right of the screen.
3. Look up your property filling in your postcode then press "claim this property".
It may ask you to verify your ID, don't be alarmed.
Please enter the verification details required, this. It is just for general security purposes.
Once you add in your details, under "company email address" there then should be a tick box saying "register as an agent" please leave this unticked and carry on.
4. Go to "Home", refresh the page and check whether all your properties are claimed.
4. Assign CPA as an Agent by pressing "Add new Agent"
The CPA Agent Code is 77023. Insert our code and appoint an agent to one or more properties you have claimed before.