We are currently recruiting two graduate surveyors to join our fast growing business rates and rent specialist company based in Bristol. The role will primarily be based in the Southwest, with inspections to be performed nationally, within England and Wales, when needed.
CPA are one of the leading business rates specialists in the UK, they are about to attain their RICS accreditation as a regulated firm and have a rapidly growing surveying department. The graduate position will fulfil a key role in this growth.
Graduate Surveyor Position Overview
• Working for a well-respected Property Consultancy based in the heart of Bristol
• Operating across multiple sectors, with a focus in business rates, to gain maximum experience
• Traveling across England and Wales
Graduate Surveyor Position Requirements
• RICS Accredited Degree in Real Estate or similar
• Graduate General Practice surveying experience and willing to move into the exciting world of Rating!
• Ideally, 1 years' experience (not essential)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Keen to develop their experience and complete their APC (if not already done so)
• Good work ethic
Graduate Surveyor Position Remuneration
• Salary: from £22k to £30k depending on experience, plus mileage and expenses.
• Holiday pay
• Training is provided by a RICS accredited surveyor with over 25 years’ experience, to include a range of experiences, to allow for successful completion of the APC.
• Progression opportunities
• Excellent industry exposure